2008-02-08

Stored in basement

Took a walk in the forest this afternoon. Cloudy, dark and wet. No snow to lighten it up.
Was thinking about what happened in the meditation this morning. I am prety tired of being stopped whenever I try to do something, but to have a rubber coat thrown over me was too much. Like it was used to putting out a fire. I felt the emotion of panic there for a while.

Now I took the Dzogchen book (typically I now have learned to spell it), the CD I recieved yesterday and the meditation equipment and I sput it in a cardboardbox in the basement storage room. It will stay there until I have recieved some information from those idiots that are running this pretending to be in charge or whatever. (“ego speaking”)

What I demand to know is:
WHAT am I supposed to do?
HOW am I supposed to do it?
WHEN am I supposed to do it?
and
FOR WHAT REASON!
What´s the point of this charade?
Is there a goal?

For gods sake, make an agreement on how to deal with this. Or I´m not playing along any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment