2008-02-14

Another nice day

Dad was happy when I arrived today. As it was a rainy day yesterday I went shopping. I bought a heater for him. He is always cold nowadays. No internal heat in him any more, but that is because he is 81 yrs. He was happy now as the heater worked fine, Dad had been warm all night long.

Dooked us some cabbage-soup for dinner. Dad liked it a lot, neither of us had eaten it for long. So it was good.

After some wacuum cleaning I left and went for a long walk in the sun. It is fun, but it seems like I always react like a fish when it is days like this. Never thought of it before but O always open my mouth, turn the face towards the sun and drink, eats the sun and the air. To really consume a lot of it. Stupid maybe but I like it.

Took some pics of course, then sat at Viren for a while before heading back home.

Hopefully there will be more sunny days. It is very much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment