2008-02-01

Boring

Was reading a thread at COT. It was a good description as far as I can see of awakening life.

BUT, then I found it totally boring. Am also thinking of the book I am reading. The Dzogchen one! Half way through it, and I get bored. Somehow I already know this. Seen it before, it is already in my head. Getting bored! Why am I not like the others, being so exited?

One answer popped up. All my life I have found it boring to watch sports. It is only fun to do it. I find it useful at times to read about other people and see movies, but not often. Once things is recognized it gets boring to read it or see it again.

I want to DO things, not live it secondhanded. I don´t like living through others lives. I don´t like watching, I like doing. So, now I know at least that. It gets boring to read about awakening as soon as it is understood. I have to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment