2008-02-19

Obsession

Yesterday my former boss called me. He might have some work for me for a few days. And maybe even a longer one. Lately I have been doing dance-aerobics, paddling, and done a great deal of what I really had to do at home. What a change. Life seem to go back to whatever is “normal”. Is this spiritual obsession over? Can´t say I miss is so far. It really is an obsesssion, even an addiction. So hard to deal with.

The only thing with getting back to work is that my dad will not get that food he is used to. And personal care. He reacted rather good to the news so far. Anyway, it might not be anything after all. Just wait and see.

“Life” is strange though!

Chip is strange too. Sometimes she just ignore questions. Wait them out so I will forget about it. Don´t know if she don´t want to answer, or can. Or maybe she thinks my thoughts is so stupid she don´t want to hurt me. Kind of love that woman anyway, even if we never met in person.

Does not matter anymore. It is fading away.

No comments:

Post a Comment