2008-02-08

Rubbercoat

Got and tried the Yoga Nidra CD yesterday. Did not think it was so special as they claimed. But what is nowadays? You did get relaxed though.

Today in meditation I was trying to get somewhere. Meditated whit the aim of revealing something from Rigpa. To open up, in the third eye and the head chakra. Got some results at expanding the aura, it started to move. Dim light floating and a surge through the body. Like that. Then ….like something realised what was going on…….the damned thick sticky rubbercoat was thrown on me.

What the hell is this? Why am I not allowed to open? Are something waiting “for the right moment?” Am I supposed to save the world in a given time and not allowed to awaken before that? It is stupid. Why the hell am I supposed to wait?????????????????????????????


Nobody can blame me for thinking this is ridiculus. This “rubbercape” seem to be a never ending story. Always there to stop me.

Really, I hate this!

No comments:

Post a Comment