2008-02-28

No respons

OK, so far I had no respons from you. As I doubt that you did not get any of the three I sent, I have to conclude that you did not understand and prefered to ignore it, instead of asking what it means. Maybe my language is too simple to understand for somebdody used to read scriptures. Or maybe you think I am lying when I say I am not in charge.

Never mind, we both know we can´t only talk about deers. I will miss you dear friend.

Aurora


additional: in the last mail you mention Microsoft and Yahoo. It is strange. You think the two of them are able or wanting to spoil our conversations. But you don´t think that the spirits in the astral world, or Rigpa, should have the power or want to do it. And yet, you do believe in them, that the astrals exists, don´t you? You have indicated that guiding is real, then why can´t interference be real too? I will not write to your emailbox again. If you want to talk about anything, you are welcome to respond to this post.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/3/08 22:10

    Sent you a note i had the flu...it's epidemic here

    ReplyDelete