2008-02-11

A good day, after all


Started out with some problems. My dad is cold. Never seem to get warm. I have been looking for some aditional heating system but find no good one. There are a lot of heaters with glowing hot threads in them, but I don´t dare put one of those close to him. He might fall upon it and burn himself.

Well, after lunch I biked to the lake. No clouds on the sky and not much wind either. Temperature +3۫C. Perfect!Took the kayak out for a tour. Spent about 1.5h on that lake. Nice! Had some fun with layers of thin ice here and there. Played the game of ice-breaking. lol

In the evening I had a dance aerobic class to go to. The teacher had a funky coreography. It was fun. Still able to follow and to catch the movements. Surprised me a bit to be honest.
This photo brought me an award as aFeatured Photographs at OE-gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment