2008-02-23

Oceanliner

Had a dream this morning:

I got a job onboard an oceanliner. Then, after leaving the harbor, we went through a canal. I and another girl saw the opportunity to walk alongside the ship while in the canal. But then it was impossible to get back on to it so it sailed away. The other girl and I was terrified, what to do now, we was supposed to work on that ship. We searched for phonenumbers and other means to contact the ship, but failed. We got lost in a large city without money trying to find a way back to that ship.

Then I started to realise it was a dream and struggled to wake up. When I was halfawake I got mad. Here we go again. They stoped me from what was happening in that meditation and now thay are hunting me with dreams. And, no small train this time, a huge ship was needed.

I went back to sleep as it was still early. Had another dream. But it was not that clear:
I was with the two geologists on a short trip to africa. But there seemed to be no real agenda as it used to be. Just going here and there, planless.

So, now…. am I to be hunted for leaving the “path”? Let me remind you, spirit, whoever you are, I was not the one stopping my progress without any explanation. Get off my back and accept it. You will have to live another life. And that without my ID. “I” will be dead and gone then and you will have so start anew. And, yes, I do feel a bit, nice, revenge. And…………don’t bother my dreams anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment