2008-02-11

At least I don´t have too…

…. see things that annoys me. Like people sitting on working hours stealing time from their employers. And then think they are very spiritual.

…..watch the bitch, the one that made it through. Now it seems very convienient don´t it, she never has to feel guilty again. She destroyed a lot of good people by her hatered. Now she is all good. I never saw her appologise to anyone, only through the bad things under the carpet with her broom disguised as “love”.

Well, I did not set the rules. So maybe I am the one that is wrong. As it seems it is mostly the evil ones as well as those with drogaddict problems that makes it through the veil. And I will never use that. I have only seen one exeption to this.

The major rule of my life has always been fairness and kindness. I didn´t see any of that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment