2006-09-20

To be finished

It is amazing. Just realized that one of my issues in life is to get finished so I can get some free time. And to save some money to be able to use them on something I value rather than need.

I was dismissed from work in the beginning of this year. I was quite glad about it as I am 60 and don´t really wish to work anymore. But it is amazing how work keeps coming in. One could think that it would be better if a young person could do it. But I am still in that harness, unable to break free.

Same thing with a lot of stuff. I do this quickly to get some free time, then my sister of daughter or something else comes in and “steals” my time. Or money, if that was the issue for the moment. Or something gets broken and has to be taken care of.

It seems that I will never be “finished”.

No comments:

Post a Comment