2006-09-13

Learn the rules

Learn the rules, then you can break them

This week I have read two blog entrances that was quite interesting.

Eddies “Unity Consciousness”

http://www.truthrealization.com/permalink/unity-consciousness.html

In Unity Consiousness Eddie describes the difference between “heaven” and “enlightenment”. It corresponds with my idéa that “heaven” is a step lower then the final “going back to source”. I recommend this article.



“The other way”:s The Gordian Knot

http://theotherwaysnotbecoming.blogspot.com/2006/09/gordian-knot.html

After realization she seem to dismiss a lot of the theory about chakra works. It sounds right to me. Especially this part “So study of one's own particulair chakra system of energy patterning is study of something there is no memory of, only impressions, and mistaken ones at that based on an identity that never had a reality.”


What amazes me is that people never seem to recommend the path they walked themselves. But I wonder, did they not need it? Could they have walked what they now think is the better path? In my case I seem to have to lern the overall picture. But that is how I work in general. I see the big picture, but mostly leave the details out. Then I can leave it or stick to my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment