2006-09-13

A spiritual journey

It is fun, the whole moving thing seem to take me on a spiritual journey.

Today I found some material from long ago. I was looking through a lot of papers in order to sort out what to keep and what to throw away. Articles and magazines I read in “ancient” times. What a nostalgi trip.

That was the days when I still thought spiritual things to be some wonderful, special things happening to mystics. That special people you could only admire from a distance. People with a mind living in eternal bliss. That when achieved it would keep you in that pink colored heaven for eternal time happy.

What a loss. Today I realize that it will not make that much difference. Don´t expect much any more. I´m still on the path because you can´t leave it. There is no other way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment