2006-09-22

All the bitches

It seems today, that all the bitches seem to have spiritual breakthoughs. The ones who spat at their neighburs. Screaming about SIN and the Devil. Cursing their sisters and brothers for no reason. (As I see it). That´s what they did with their right hand, with the left they talked about LOVE, God and Jesus. Made me feel sick.

Today they seem very content, I can feel their change.

What does that make me? I was always that polite one. The one mediating. For some reason I feel like I took the shortest straw. Feel like it is somehow unfair. Yet I know the Universe does not count like that. Feel like crying again. Have to fight not to do that. Do I have to brecome a bitch, screaming and cursing?? Or start to use drugs?

Am I the only one never getting anywhere? Think I have to leave this for a while. Need some break.


And…now I can´t stop the tears.
Drip…. drop….

No comments:

Post a Comment