2006-09-30

ALL or NOTHING

As a reaction on the previous post.

OK, this seem to be the one big question. Or really, to me it is not. It is just that people bang my head as soon as I mention it. Should I keep quitet and pretend I follow the “main stream”.
Am not really sure either if there are really an issue. But people always divide the Universe in what is true and untrue. And my issue is, on that level, how can anything be “untrue”?

I am a part of the Absolute, the Universe. The Universe is me. No matter on what level we talk. It may be matter or subspace particles or awareness.

I was asked by chip if I was Aurora. I can use my human name here. Am I Monica? Or am I the Absolute? I happen to think I am both, because the Absoulte is Monica, how can then Monica not be the Absolute??

Is there a sudden disruption between Monica-spirit-soul-Absolute? Is there a wisible boundry? There is no evidence on that. And if there were, there would be duality. And we don´t want that, do we??

So, in my point of view, I am Monica, I am spirit, I am soul and the Universal entity called Absolute. All in One. I AM.

It is aware of me as I am aware of it.

A friend told me the other day she is still evolving after the realisation. Or adapting, but I think it is evolving. I was happy to hear that, because I was not satisfied with what I have heard up to then. I always thought it would be more. I think she is claiming more of the Absolute. To become more then her bodies normal limits. But that is still to be seen. (Hope you don´t mind me mentioning it here.)

I start to believe this is the issue I am here for. As I seem always to get back to it. And so far, I have not changed it. As soon as you reduce the Absolute /the Universe, or limits it in any way, it is no longer true. Either it is ALL and we are here in it, or it is NOTHING, and we would not be here. But I am sitting here thinking about it and typing. Is that not evidence enough that it is true that it is ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment