2006-09-13

060913 MSN discussion

Woke up this morning. Connected to the internet and MSN. Found two friends awake and online. I am in Sweden, time 9.00, chip is in Illinois, time 03.00, Grim in California, time midnight. INTERNET, connecting people!

First time we met together. Well, we had a lot of fun. Discussing spiritual matters. Very rewarding for me.

There were just one disturbing thing. Grim started to talk about the maze. He said that after enlightenment one has to reenter the maze and walk it backwords. Without the wrong turns.

MSN, Grim:
before awakening, and after awakening I can give a crude analogy like this:
before awakening, it's like going through the maze "forward"
there's all these wrong paths, wrong ways and shit, but after awakening
it's like starting at the end and going out there's only, The Way

and then you have to walk it once you get the "correct" way
now, by "correct" im speaking along the lines of the "noble eight-fold path"
when it says: "Right View" "Right Thought" "Right Intention"

Got an answer to the question about enlightened teaching other paths then the one they had themselves.
"Awaken on your own, then find a teacher.”

It seems as you need the teacher to integrate enlightenment into your life. To find that right way in the maze. Well, I am not done with this I think. And surly not with my reaction to the possibility of having to reenter the maze again.

Later in the afternoon I was kayaking. It was very calm on the lake. My mind on that conversation. I had close to both tears and smiles that afternoon. But just close.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to have some of the answsers I have been looking for.

    Who is grim and chip though? Are they close friends who moved away or relatives with funny names?

    Anyway, you can visit my blog to see what I am all about. We seem to have similar interrest but very different outlooks.

    Would love to hear your thoughts on some of mine....

    TR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TR
    I´ll check out your blog.

    Grim and chip is two friends I met on a forum. Very wise people.

    ReplyDelete