2006-09-03

Duality

Yesterday when I was doing my aerobic program in front of the TV I got myself into a stupid situation.

For many years, now and then, I experience this duality. Being spirit and body side by side. Watching the aerobicteacher on the screen while doing the same exercises, my mind started to wonder. And then, a reflection. Not new at all but somehow apropriate to the situation.

It was this “live in the now” and “let go” situation.

“Live in the now” concentrate on what you do. Focus, and then you will be enlightened.
“Let go” of attachments. Do everything without putting any value to it. Then you will be enlightened.

Why am I smiling???? There I was, body and mind concentrated on the screen and the movements. Focused. Then the other side, hovering above the head, just watching.

Seem to work even if logic says you can´t have it both ways.

Now I wanted that smiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment