2006-11-23

Purpose
















Sunset at Duveholm

Jed seem to comfirm that there is actually an interest from the Universe to push us through to realization. Several times he has mentioned that people are led to him to be pushed into the “first step” or for any other spiritual reason.

He said: she “thought” she was here for the interview. Or As he is here with me it is for a reason. He says it a lot in the books. So, the Universe takes an interest in how we proceed.

That is what I always thought. I am not here because I want it or because I think it is a good idéa. I am here as the Universe wants me to.

5 comments:

  1. methinks you have talent for taking pictures. thats no lie as I took a class and thats how they do it! your pictures make me think i need to get a better camera for when i go outdoors

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you guys.

    I had an alternative career in mind when I was young. As a photograhper. Problem was that the competition was so great. So, have it as a hobby ever since.

    Little cloud, the camera is not as important as the eye. To be able to see what is a good picture. And to learn about what works. The light and so on.

    Actually, photoalbums was the heavy weight in the move. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See! Imnot the only on that knows you take nice pictures. My camera is only a little $50 US (345 SEK) digicam but im learning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No not swedish, maybe someday, but i almost forgot you might not know $50 USD

    ReplyDelete