2006-11-17

Jeds first book

Have finished the first book. It turned out that it covers the time before you actually get to the Enlightenment works.

He is a very good teacher. He uses conversations with students to show what is expected. And how it leads to the "first step" as they say. That´s when you drop the old concepts and it can be a very rough experience. In this case it was one event. For me it has been several as I understand it.

I nooded to most of the stories, have been there. But it was good to have it shown, that you are not mad.

I would think that this is a book for everyone that started to doubt their beliefs or to those who have none to lean on.

Now I will read the next one and see how much I recognise from what people told me and from what I have experienced.

This morning session in bed was not about enlightenment but about wallpaper. Now I know what I will put on the walls. In teh kitchen I will have wallpaper looking like a stonewall. Then I put a shelf with plants, and the little waterfall I have and make it a nice place to be.

The sleeping room will have a blue sky with some clouds and tiny flying birds.

The hall shall have tiny roses. It will be different in every room. The livingroom is "standard" white.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know Jed! What is book title? :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey auroras, enjoy reading your blogs and chip's comments.

    Understand where you're coming from with respect to the inclusiveness of all, including all that appears.

    Haven't read Jed's book but Eddie wrote a good blog post on ('Truth'). Think you may have read it already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. little cloud, I found your letter. Thank you. I´d almost forgot on the forum I created. Had no time to go there lately.

    Jed McKenna books:
    "Spiritual Enlightenment: The Damnedest Thing"
    "Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment"
    I have them on pdf-files.

    Hallo Phil. Nice to visit me. Yes, I read Eddies blog. Well. almost all. And chips. She used to comment here when she think I need it. :-)

    ReplyDelete