2006-11-21

Annoyance

This is one of those things.

If I were "enlightened" or truthrealized, I would not be annoyed if I understand this business.

This broadbandconnection of mine is stilll not mine. The whole moving thing went pretty well except for this. The broadband seem to end up in cyberspace and who knows if it turns up at all. And because I am not done, I suffer! Taking the bike to the library every day, limited to 20 mins session.Annoyed because this is just plain stupid probölems. Stupid things playing games with me. And there is nothing I can do about it. Negating?? Never works when you need it. The Watcher, where is it when you need it??

Apart from that I have done some biking around the lake today. This turns out to be even better then I thought. Lots of nice places to stop by. Even a small waterfall. And a school for horse-teraphists. Yeah, that´s what I said. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment