2006-11-15

061114 Understanding?

Think I am slowly coming to an understanding about what has been confusing.

In bed a feew minutes ago I realized that when I was younger and had this man stalking me I have always thought I was guarding my soul from him. Keeping it safe so he could not harm "my true being". That what was "me". Now I thought that maybe it was not the soul I had protected, maybe it was the "ego"? Then........what´s the difference? It is still creation. Last spring I had a thought that the soul is to the spirit what the ego is to the body. (body/mind-ego>spirit/soul in my book)

I think the problem is that for long I confused "enlightenment-Abslolute" with the last step of spiritual growth. Wich it probably isn´t.

I never was religious, but the system seem to be built into my backbone. If you evolve into a better being it should come with the package of religion somehow. Or at least something equal to that, to build a better world. I did not know about the Absolute then.

Now I see how it goes, at least I think so.

All the systems and religions is built to create deasent human beings in a deasent world. At least it was supposed to. Then there is teh core of it that talks about the Absolute. But people in general don´t know about it. And when we hear about it we have no chance of understanding it.

Now, I see something lacking anyway. When I read about Jed and others I see they desregard everything that has to do with the world and the physical Universe. They disregard the religions and yogasystems. They disregard everything that hsa to do with being a better person. They even disregard us. They seem to think we can just dump that part. Somehow it seems to be right because in my case I have never really tried out all these things. And yet I seem to evolve. It has puzzled ne that I di as I don´t try to be a saint, don´t pray to gids, I am not a vegetarian. All those things you thought to be needed. For the "enlightened" business those things is not needed. Everything is good as it is, with one exeption. The understanding and knowledge that is the core of what we seem to be is the Universe itself. The core from what everything in spiritworlds and worlds of matter emerges.

But I think the religions is still needed to explain the growth within creation. There seem to actually be a place like "heaven" in there somewhere. Among the astralplanes. Don´t think it should be ignored. Still think it has it´s value, it´s a step on the road. I think that as you advances on that road you automatically drop fenomenon world as the only truth. Science can do the same for other people. It is needed to reach the final step. It is not a waste. But Jed somehow jumps that part, at least so far I´ve read. But that seem to be a common thing. I still wonder why.

Where is the navel-tube between mother and child??

4 comments:

  1. I switched my name from SilverSurfer to Littlecloud. Now that I am talking on a new forum, figure good time for new name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi little cloud. Love both the names. Would you email me and tell me a bit´. Where did you find me? what forums are you on. Want to expand a little.
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you email on the forum. The email went to admin when I clicked on your name, hope its the right one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I have not seen it. I thought it would come to my private mail. Can you send it to tne adress below?? Then I´ll check on how it works.

    aurora@mail.yellowstone.net

    ReplyDelete