2006-11-18

Black entity

Last night I was sleeping in bed something weird happened. I think I had slept for just a little while when I heard a noice in teh hall. Like someone was there. I tried to wake up and open my eyes, but they were so heavy. Then I became aware or somebody being in my room. I struggled to come out of sleep, I felt something touching my vrist. Finally I managed to open my eyes and saw a dark figure reaching for my arm to pull it to itself. When I saw it it immediately dissolved and dissappeared. Think it was trying to drag something out of me. If so, what was it?

My heart was pounding heavily. I am not sure if I really saw that entity. Or if it was a part of a dreamsequence. But it was very real. It looked dark and shaggy. But even if I was on edge I was not really afraid. Some years ago I had another experience. It was something black coming out of my belly. Like a black energyball. Just that, nothing else.



No comments:

Post a Comment