2006-11-26

Lousy







Feel pretty lousy right now. For several reasons.

First, Jed Mckenna seem to be questioned. Somebody on the net seem to think he isn´t real. That is he is not a person that has written the books. They speculate if it is several people that is not even enlightened that has written the bookd.

Now, discussed this with chip. She thinks is makes no difference, if it is a good book is is a good book. Maybe, but somehow I think it is important. If the author is fake and a lie, isn´t the book that also? I mean, a lot of people writes under pseudo names, that is OK. But if it is several people that are not enlighted when it is claimed to be, then everything is fake and a lie. Then they don´t talk from experience. I can´t rely on that then. Seems like I am not going to finish that book.

Then, Grim is trying to push me, a bit regarding what was said on Eddies site. But it makes no difference. He can try to push as best he can, he can use a million words. It does not help. I can´t name what has no name.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Had hoped to be finish by now. Guess I never will.

4 comments:

  1. Sweden is so pretty! thanks for letting me post on you website even though i dont say much spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hey aurora,

    hope your birthday was enjoyable beautiful and you're not too discouraged by what was said on Eddies's site or by grim.

    no doubt - grim & even eddie most likely meant well.

    :) be careful

    love and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should take jeds book to store and buy better book! :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. litlecloud, :-)

    thanks Phil, I see you started your own blog.

    chip, what changed is that I don´t trust it anymore. There is a big difference between direct experience and hearsay.

    ReplyDelete