2006-06-27

the-mystic.org

the-mystic.org describes my situation rather well. Except that I don´t have a background in any church or system. I never even had that faith. I never know what to believe or have faith in. Already at the age of 5 or 6 I thought that believing is Jesus and the church, “was stupid”. From my early twenties I search, with the means of that time, a lot. But never found anything that made me stay. I always felt like an alien. Like I don´t belong here.

This is the headlines:
You Can’t Fit In
Hanging On
You Feel Totally Alone
You Enter Midnight
The Peace Comes
Your Ego Sense
Attempts of the Ego
Dawn of a New Life

I feel the site is good. The article starts with:
“"Dark night of the soul" sounds like a threatening and much to be avoided experience. Yet perhaps a quarter of the seekers on the road to higher consciousness will pass through the dark night. In fact, they may pass through several until they experience the profound joy of their true nature.”

Maybe that is why I keep having this. I feel like it is like that rollercoaster. The site gives not much hope for being finished in this lifetime. But it gives some understanding that might make it easier to live with. Maybe easier to ignore. Earlier I only heard that you have ONE Dark Nigth and then get the transformation. I think this is more real. At least as I live it.


http://www.the-mystic.org/dark-night/

There are more to that site than the Dark night. Check it out. It has lessons that describes the path.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27/6/06 17:34

    Read the link you provided......am glad you're findng some value in it Aurora.

    It all comes back to ego doesn't it? For all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20/7/06 02:34

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    ReplyDelete