2006-06-26

A great day

It was cloudy this morning so I thought that after lunch I take a walk in the forest. As I did not have to work today. To get some exercise I put a Cardiodance tape into the video and had some fun exercises.

When it was time to go out I headed for where my kayak is. Had some things to tend to. But as weather became nice I ended up in the kayak instead of the forest. Spent two nice hours in it. A wind as light as a caress took me drifting a long way. Then I crisscrossed around the islands in the lake. Spotted some ducklings here, some geese there. A snake that came swimming. Blue dragonflies landing on the front of the kayak. A childs laughter from the beach nearby. And finally, on my way back, increasing wind to give me some more exercise.

This is food for spirit. Days like this you don´t need any Absolutes to make you feel good and confident. And you wonder why it can´t stay like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment