2006-06-20

Going to the doctor

Talking to a friend on MSN:
Aurora
Sometimes I get some kind of attacks, I feel like I am being thrown headfirst into a wall, gliding down to the floor and cries from hurting. Both by physical and emotional hurting. I use to think, not again, why are you doing this to me? And then I cry and cry for days. Just like you I guess. It is a tough one when you have to work when it is in the middle of the process.

Aurora
You have some kind of understanding. I have no clue of what or why this happens. It has been like this for about 7 years now. I was happy it seemed to subside, but now it was back as strong as ever. I´ll see a doctor tomorrow, hoping to get some "happy pills". This is dangerous.

Aurora
The problem is that in the active phase I bang my head, hitting it hard. Just to make it stop, with no result, it wount go away. I know about drogs, my brothers are in that business. But I need help.

.********************************
This is in short what this is all about, Soon I am on my way to see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment