2006-06-22

Fear of meditation

Sure I have been aware of this. But maybe not realised the significance of it.

Since that “Brainsplit” mentioned in “How it started” I have never by purpose got into a deep meditation again. A few times, though, I have probably gotten deep anyway when something needed me to.

I have never used the breathing tekniques again. And only meditated for short periods of time. Not that much at home, mostly in the forest or at the lake, when I can´t resist it because it is so nice. It´s been an “on and off” situation depending on how life is for the moment.

Is it due to fear? Sure. Who want´s that to happen again? I don´t. How can I ever trust it? How can I deal with it? Do I have to?

It took me years to understand that “the splitting of the brain” was probably due to Kundlini.

3 comments:

  1. I thought so watcher, welcome to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23/6/06 05:32

    Hi Aurora....no you don't have to deal with a meditation experience again. But there are all kinds of techniques, some of which are healing and relaxing. You might want to consider one of those.

    Sounds to me as if the techique you used brought the kundilini up off center thru a karma filled chakra inducing the negative psychic experience.

    We all carry a lot of crap around inside us, a lot of it we're not prepared to deal with and some of it doesn't need dealing with, ie, 'waking' it up.

    Anyway writing it out may be a catharsis Aurora, hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete