2008-01-28

Yesterday...


...was one of those days when everything works. Sun shining whole day. What a joy. After lunch I packed my bag with fruit, lemonade and cameras. And something to sit on. Then head for the forest for a long walk.

Even brought my Dzogchen book, as there is a good place to sit when I arrive to the lake. So, coming down to the lake I sat down. Enjoyed the sound of waves as there still is no ice. Sun rather warm on my face and light in my eyes. “Drinking” both light, sounds and warmth.

Read some pages in the book. Then took some pics on wet iceicles in backlight. A wonderful afternoon.

It still feels good, even if my dad called me last night, telling me that he had had a stomach sickness. But he is taken care of so I need not worry. That is great.

And after the “stormy weather” around x-mas, one of those crises, it is now such a good feeling that things seem to work smoothly. I can meditate, read the book without having this feeling of resistence. Talk to grim and chip and find it interesting, even a bit exciting. What a change, can only hope it stays that way for a while.

lol

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29/1/08 01:34

    Hi Aurora...had to come and see the picture.

    Looks like a nice place to sit on the dock and dangle the toes in the water...of course when the weather is warmer

    "Drinking sunlight" a poetic way to describe your experience. : )

    chip

    ReplyDelete