2008-01-02

Quantum car

quote:
If I had a tiny car made of quantum particles. And a parkinglot in my heart region. Then I could drive out of my body, throw the walls of my house. After a while I pass the city of Gothenburg. Drive over to pass the Brittish islands and dive into the ocean. After some time I drive up in New York and further on to The Great Lakes, finally I park my tiny car in a parkinlot in Your heart. During all that travelling the quantum driver never ever saw a border. It was not aware of people, trees, walls or ocean water. Those things was there, but not known. On Quantum level it is not.

Dec 15th I sent the above to my friend. Now I have to change it a bit.

The little driver/car that is the same, does have awareness. More so, it don´t have to drive all that way unless it wants to. Instantly it can pop up anywhere it wants. Then it can rise through all levels and be aware of the surroundings. Knowing if it is a human, car or tree or anything else it rises throu. Then it sinks back to it´s quantum “restingplace”. Then it goes someplace else in that place that isn´t a place.

Wonder if I have to change it again! lol Probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment