2008-01-08

Human beeing made by stardust........

Human beeing made by stardust

your home is the Universe

Welcome to my page about spiritual groth. It is my hope to create something new. I believe that it is possible to reach spiritual hights without the religious frame. I will try to explain how I think. It is not finished in any way so this page will change continously as new ideas rise into my head. I think that it is possible to understand life, universe, the Overself , the mind and the consciousness just by learning and trying to understand what I learned. In some philosofical writings and religion they refer to the material world and everything as beeing an Illusion. I have a problem with that idéa. As I think it just depends on what instruments you are using and to the rate of scale you are looking at things. There can´t be Illusions. Everything is real. I don´t disagrée whith the idéa that what you experience is an mental image in your mind. It has to be that way with the present system. But even if it is just a mental image that you are aware of does not mean that it is not real. I can´t see that there is a contradiction between the two. Just a point of knowledge. But science, by nature, is progress. What you can´t explain today you will be able to do tomorrow. So, if I can´t prove my idéas today I probobly will in the future. At least I hope to.
Anyhow, you can´t avoid religion completly as it is also of a cultural nature, it also have developed systems and technics that is useful even without that frame.


Wrote this 000225 to have on the frontpage of the spiritual website I created then. It was on the web, but never was published. It is amazing to see. I could have written it today. At least most of it. It shows how little has happened during those 8 years. Maybe now I really will stop writing, I jsut repeat myself. Hard to stop the brainactivity thou. Thought I would try to be ....
....until something positive is happening. If it ever will. Don´t know if it is possible to break what seems to be a destructive habit. When active spirituality always turn my soul upside down. Screaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment