2006-12-15

Troubles are not accepted?

This morning I added this blog to an upstarting searchmachine for spiritual sites. Well, if is accepted of course. We´ll see.

Now some thoughts came to mind.

Some of my own “troubles” I can´t say I have found anywhere else. But some areas I see almost anywhere on forums.

Some years ago when internet was young and so were my troublesome situation. I was visiting forums to try to find answers. Back then I found a lot of despair, a lot of troublesome experiences among people. Nowadays it is like it has vanished, drowned among all the loving sites. It is like troubles are not allowed. Like when I was attending the yogaschool and they told me what I experienced did not exist, could not be (expressed in an old post).

I think it is time to accept that these things are real. One should not be slaped in the face with “god loves you” when you are close to suicide because “god” threw you into a wall. And you hate it.

For the moment I am relieved that I had a calm time for about three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment