2006-12-18

The Flow



Some awakened people refer to awakened life as flowing. Meaning, as I understand it, that no effort is used for things to happen. Like Jed McK, he does not seem to plan things. Mostly he follows what ever impulses he gets. But things tend to work out.

I wonder if that could apply to a young, fulltime working mother with three toddlers? Is it even possible to go by impulses in that situation? To go by the flow?

You can experience this kind of events now and then. When things just works out, but always??

This new living of mine seem to fulfill any expectations somehow. I did not get my own old farm as I would have liked, but the location I am in provides a lot of different places to go depending on what mood I am in. Today I visited the place in the photo. Sitting leaning toward a treetrunk. Temperature freezing. Listening to the gentle swirling of the flowing water. The sound of a woodpecker.


That´s why I was thinking on the flow. The flow also have been subjects in Jeds book and on Eddies blog. So, syncronicity?

I think I have started to live by those rules. I did not even ask the man who helped me with the wallpaper how much he would charge me. Totally forgot it. Turned out I think he was cheap. Sometimes things just happens.

1 comment:

  1. thanks, glad you liked it.

    If life gets like that waterflow, I would really like it. That would be a great reason for becoming awaken. :)

    ReplyDelete