2006-12-08

Old habits

Sitting here wondering.

The move is done, been here for a month now.

A change, but yet not a change. How come that it is soo hard to change when you are a human? Differenet location, same habits. But I knew that! It was the same when I was young. I used to say, after a few weeks it is the same old, same old. Different streets, same habits.

Don´t misunderstand. I love the surrounding I have seen so far. Mostly as good as, or better than before. So, why do I still feel like this is not what it was supposed to be? Why am I still waiting for “freedom”. I am still trapped in this body, with all human belongings. With the need to pay rent and buy food. It will be better for ecomic reasons and that I will always be able to sit by the lake even when old bones will find it hard to walk.

Yet......... I am still trapped.

1 comment:

  1. Because your mind is working ,you can never get away from that how so frequent you change your location, the mind and the individuality of ones will always create the sort of same surroundings.

    ReplyDelete