2006-12-07

Clones

A response of mine to a thread on clones and souls on HP forum.

IMHO the clone is ONLY a clone of the body. Every body needs a soul so one will be granted to it. I strongly doubt that they can clone the spirit/soul.



Venetian, what you mention about bodys without soul rings a bell to some thoughts I have. I have had an OBE that occured when the body still walking. I also seen someone newly awakened talk about "the body acted on autopilot". Meaning that the body performed all normal tasks without the soul or spirit involved.

Sometimes my thought have been in the line of "soul is a parasite using the body for some purpose". The body/ego seems to be capable to all lifesustaining functions without the soul/spirit.

Well, some thoughts not nessessarely true.

http://www.healthypages.net/forum/tm.asp?m=402305

No comments:

Post a Comment