2004-07-12

Time Train, altered consciousness

This is something that happened during the weeks May and June when I took care of my grandkids as my daughter was in hospital. I did not really realise it at the time, it came later, as it happend a similar thing again. During those days it was rather much to do. One day I noticed that I was sitting on a train. (not a dream some kind of vision) It was an oldfashioned train with heavy curtains in front of the windows. I noticed the rails was turning upwords like a wheel. The train “moving” on that rail, but my position was not changed. My mind or self was sitting on that train, looking out of the window and saw my body going about her business driving kids, cooking, washing and such. It was as my soul escaped into that timetrain, just sitting, following the things happening in the "real" world as the time went by. I noticed it now and then. Afterwords I realise it went on for I think at least two days. It seemed to be a way to keep the self at peace at the same time I cared for kids and work. I was still in that train compartment, the outside world moving with that “time-rail”.

If that is something that can be mastered at will it would be a splendid tool to keep serenity. Is it possible???

No comments:

Post a Comment