2004-07-24

Aura Meditation

Aura Meditation (from a letter to S)
Yesterday I sat down to meditate before breakfast. As I am on holiday I can do that. I thought that maybee the stomach digesting kind of spoils meditation.

I tried to get out of the body into the aura. And I think I made it. But the aura was grey. Not colorful. I was scared and tried to clean it. Have I messed up that much? I had a dream also in the morning before that. "I was getting a job at my old company but I was given a job in the archive just making blueprints, not as an engineer. And I was trying to get my old job back:" I made a connection in my meditation that I might have spoiled my chances to go farther in my development.

I was searching the net for auracolors. It is obvioulsy so that it can be grey. But people did not seem to agree about the meaning of it.

This morning I meditated again before breakfast:
I was able to create te eggshaped aura again and I was trying to clean the aura. I opend the "watersystem" above my head and let the water flow. I took a brush and started to scrub the aura from top down. It was not as to scrub of dirt as I intended, but to remove a rubber-layer. It was hard. It´s like the meditation lived it´s own life, turning meditation into vision. Not controlled by me. I manage to remove the layer and saw some auracolors beneath it but they were faint. I took a step back to watch it and was quite pleased with the job. The "rubber sheet" laying around its base. And then I saw "the tall man" in the middle of the aura, his head above the aura. Slightly turned away from me. When he "faced" me I could feel a tiny smile of approval coming towards me.Then he bent down, took the layer from the aura-base and put it back on his "shoulder", like a cloak, also covering the aura. But he did not button up entierly, his "head" was still free and I could see a glimpse of the aura. And then the meditation/vision ended itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment