2008-09-04

Shit

I wonder what great lesses is to be learned by feeling like you have to shit all day? Is there a universal wonder to discover?

Really, I am tired of this. I never knew why I have to drag this body around in the first place. Heavy and tiresome. Unbending, with a lot of functions I could be without. I know, the body is a wonder in many respects, but when it comes to the handling of waste and the mind, it really sucks. A body that does not agree with what I want. Brains that goes it´s own way no matter what I want. Even inventing things that isn´t "real" what ever that is! What´s the point? In One living system there should be agreement in how to live and what to want. Spirit and body should not disagree. And the universe should not interfere either. Making the pictue even more complicated.

Is there no shitten rules to this?

Talk about shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment