2008-08-05

Again

not surprisingly I, again, had a traindream and did not reach the destination. lol It is almost fun.

This time I was on the train to go to a town for some education I think. Every time the train had stoped I had walked out to look at the surroundings. Close to the destination it stoped again. I walked out and so did another passenger, a male. We talked and walked a bit along a rockwall. Then turned and remembered that the train would probably leave soon. Walked a bit faster, but, of course, the train started as soon as we spotted it. There we were, train leaving station. We did not even get upset. It was somehow expected. We got to the station and could borrow a thelephone so we could phone whoever was in charge to be able to retrive our possessions and get to the destination. Inside I was bubbling with laughter.Thinking to myself, when is this "not reaching the destination" going to end?

If anybody wonder why I write down all those dreams, it is because those are the only dreams that I remember. Normally I never remember dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment