2008-07-14

Mist

When I come in here nowadays, I find it strange. Was all this real? It was what my life circled around for 10-12 years. Something like that. Now it seems like a dream, a bad dream, far away, covered in mist. It´s hard to understand it was real. The urges, the longing, the duality. I never understood it.

Most of the time it was nothing but pain and suffering. I have to admit though that there was some good friends to light it up. Well, if they was friends, or if I was? Makes no difference, it is all gone now. Don´t think there will be much more to analyse. That world, that bad dream, is fading away like in the movies. Life comes back.

What I learned, if I learned, went away faster then it came. Left me empty. In the mist.

Maybe it is time to close this site?
Kids, kayaking, butterflies…………….that´s life!

No comments:

Post a Comment