2007-07-31

Meaning

Was asked what that message ment to me!

Answer is: Nothing!
Why should it? We all know humans is changing, nothing new about that.

What might be an intersting thing thou is how it was received. If that is what is happening, some kind of direct communication, that is interesting. Hm………thinking of it, that´s what I thought about when my friends telephoneline was crap for three weeks. Was thinking of if it would be possible to establish a brain-to-brain link. But it was not about the center of the aura of course.

Anyway, I two weeks ago I was thinking about taking up meditation again. But now, if there are some kind of evolution going on, maybe I just leave it as it is. Might be wrong to interfere. Or……. I am only feeling important, again……..we like to do that, don´t we. (Big laugh)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/8/07 05:58

    changing for better or worse? hmm...

    ReplyDelete