2006-10-03

Suitcase

Am off work today and sitting at the computer.

Suddenly I remembered I had dreamt this morning. Strange, usually don´t remember any that long afterwords.

Anyway, I was travelling but had been on one location only. When I was about to return home something came across that made me have trubble checking my packing.

At the bus to the airport I realised the tickets was still in the suitcase. As I had to bring it out I was taken behind the desk to open the suitcase. Was looking through it but did not find the ticket. A man came to assist me. Then I found the ticket in a folder to the right.

When I was looking through the stuff I realised my bag was much to big. Didn´t need that for the “one location trip”. Next time I would choose a smaller one.

end of dream

Guess it has to do with my moving. Posting it anyway. NOW, packing again. Never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment