2006-10-12

Stay away ...from this shit

If there is anyone reading this I just want to give a piece of advice.

Stay away! Stay away from churches, religions, forums and books. Stay away from spirituality, what ever that means.

Keep yourself busy with life. Play with kids, do gymnastics. What ever keeps your head and body busy. If nothing else works, computergames is an option!

Because you are a slave. “God” is hunting you, but not to make you happy. It is hunting you to hurt you. To play evil games with your mind. To throw you into the walls, headfirst. It is happy when you are crying. It muses then. I have cried billion of tears. An ocean, and yet it is not satisfied. It don´t even allow you to die, twice already it has “saved” me. (Wonder if a third try will work?? But I doubt it.)

People say you rule your life. I say I don´t. Every time I try to make something work, it is thrown into pieces. NEVER turns out as I wish. Like work now, “god” is still playing games with my life. Teasing, hunting, hurting, backstabbing, never comes to a solution. What was supposed to be a better life turns out to become a hell-like situation. If it wants me to become insane, why the h-l doesn´t it do it??

And they say “god” is good. It is the worst kind of slave owner.

So, stay away if you can.

(To be fair I have to say there are a few people that are very helpful. But they are rare. Have encountered only two so far. One of them used to read this blog. Sad enough, they can´t really help, just comfort. But that is needed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment