2006-10-26

How many shall die?

How many of me are there? How many are there to be eliminated? The part of me that was Ladyhawk has already been eliminated.

The past week has been turbulent. Lying in bed this morning allowing thoughts to come and go at will. Not long ago I felt the Watcher reaching out and caressed my cheek. Analysing the past days and the behaviour of the Watcher and Aurora. The Watcher sneaks in to watch every now and then. It is a weird feeling to sob heavily and at the same time watching what is happening.

The Watcher seem to be affected of the struggle as well. Both parts is cracking. If I am right both the Watcher and Aurora will crack simultainiously. Then what?? Is there more parts?

It is a tough ride and I don´t really think that Aurora earned it. She is a quite nice person, why is it soo hard on her? And why does the Watcher seem to be in trouble too? Is this “normal”? Whatever normal is supposed to be.

There were more to the last week. I still have a post to make on the butterflies. Will do it later today. It will be dated 061020.
"Butterflies and energy" is posted.

See also: 2006-09-23 Two of me

No comments:

Post a Comment