2006-10-03

SDF and work

Think I have to stop visiting the SD- Forum. Lately there has been two jackasses on there. Harassing people. That kind of people comes and goes. Leaving lots of hurted people behind them. Never minding that.

I have a hard time seeing that. Innocent people being hurt. And myself, I hesitate posting any serious thoughts as I don´t want it to be dissected by stupidity. So, I don´t say much anyway. Then I get myself into foolish attempts to make them understand. How stupid of me! It´s impossible as they thrive on it.

But, if that is how the Universe likes it, who am I to argue???



Work. Seems to be a big joke too. Now they persists on discussing a long term job. And I am moving. If I have to take it I will have 3 h traveltime a day, and a lot of costs. Shit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment