2006-10-20

Butterflies and energy


Oddly enough I did not have it as much when it comes to the move. And I expected to have it. Once, several years ago, I read that it is a “woman thing”. Female stomach nerves. Maybe it is. Anyway, I can´t pinpoint any specific reason for it. Sometimes it is obvious, like when you are to perform in front of an audience. Other times I have no clue to why it is there. And that is most every day. Like when I had the the gymclass for 2-6 year old kids. Every time I went there I had these butterflies. Or when I go in the forest, suddenly it is there. Why? There is no reason for it. Even when watching TV. I never manage to figure out why it comes. Sometimes it is only the stomach, sometimes it spreads over the chest and up the throat. Combined with energy surges it goes down to the limbs, hands and feet. Tingling. Like it is now. Sometimes the head and vision is also affected.

Sometimes I feel like the heart beats heavily. But when checking I can´t physically feel the heart at all. It is like I don´t have it. If I am sitting down I usually try to calm it down.

There is no reason for it as I can find. Maybe it is womething wrong with nerve-endings. It has nothing to do with stess. If it were it would not come in the forest. The only reason for gymclass would be fear of some kid hurting themselves. Never happened. Except for some bruise of course. Then, why is it here now? Because I try to get an answer?? Am I afraid of the answer? I don´t know. Should I be?? Too much questionmarkes in this post.

Guess I have to live with it. Am used to ignore it anyway. It is only when combined with energy that it becomes disturbing. The tingling sensation makes me rub my hands and move the feets and body. Got some tips on how to get rid of it, but it don´t work.

No comments:

Post a Comment