2007-08-01

Return of the Goddess, COT 070801

Sometimes things gets spooky. This morning a thread, an advertise, appeared on COT. A quick look on it made me wonder. Is it connected to that “message”? Have to look at it some more. I saw some “saving the universe” stuff that might be hard to swallow, but apart from that, there seemed to be something in line with what is on my mind right now.

Well, we´ll see if it is worth while.


Some snippets:
The Mother of Creation, the Source of God and all existence, Auraura (This name being the expression of Her crystalline essence, containing all the colour rays within)

Auraura spoke of her name, “It’s part of your aura, doesn’t it make sense to you, the rays coming through the white light, it is in everything that you see. I did not birth as such, I created, it was a thought, there are colour entities everywhere.”


the ‘Being of Stars’ came again and explained that she is Auraura (pronounced Aurora) The Mother Of Creation, The Mother of God, the feminine aspect or expression of ‘All That Is,’ the Source of life and all existence.


And I call myself Aurora. How can I not react? ;) It certainly rings some bells.

1 comment: