2007-08-23

Gratitude? Teaching?

Read a blog yesterday. It is written by an awakened being. Or so it is told.

In two posts he describes how it is to live as an enlightened. And a bit of the struggle that occurs after the event happened. To align the new identity to daily day life.

He talks a lot of his curiosity about life and his gratitude towards the universe for that and for being liberated of fear.

Well, so far so good. Is that what I want?? No, it is not what I expeced it to be. I could have that life if the spiritside did not abuse me once in a while. As he describes it there are still two. To me this sounds like the next step is another religion. From gratitude, to praying to god (he does speak of god), to altars and getting followers.

IMO if one is truly at the highest point, there should be no gratitude or curiosity. It should just be “being” and “watching”. Probably thinking the body is a pain in the a.. when stumbling around with it. Hm... maybe that is why the ancient wise once seemed to sit all the time.

On the other hand, does not scriptures say there are several levels of awakening? Think I read something somewhere. You can never know when you are done.

.***********************
BTW, why is it that pain and fear is considered teaching? Love does not have the same affect, does it? And why is it that no matter how much people talk about oneness, people still think of awakening as going in the direction from bad to good. From black to white. It should be from both sides to the middle. To calmness, stillness.

And some, nowadays, really like the word “apparent”. I keep my mouth shut. But I still wonder how they can take a piece of the whole and say it either don´t exist or that it is apparent or an illusion. How can a piece of something be other than the whole? If I live here I am not “not existing” or “apparently living”, I am living in the same right as the universe as I am a part of it. And so are the spirits, deams and whatever you can think of. There can be no other way. There should be no need for all those cryptic ways of twisting a mind.

IMO, but that might turn out to be wrong………..or……….

Friend, if you read this, I hope this is not offending to you, I hope we still are friends. You once told me you choosed to be my friend, hope it is still your choice.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/8/07 23:45

    still my choice vend :)

    We may not agree but is that important? Not to me.

    chip

    ReplyDelete