2007-08-08

Nothing matters!

This is also one of those disturbing stuff that has been going on the past years.

Like now, a while ago. I woke up, there was promised a sunny day but there are clouds outside. A little voice inside, “so what”!

I am working with those photographs, taking a lot of pics. I started to watch birds, butterflies and even bugs I encounter and are reporting the findings on a Spieces Art Portal. They want to know how the environment are. As I have no job I have time doing this.

I care for my parents, pick berries for them. They don´t have to feel guilty about that as I like picking berries.

My daughter and grandkids mostly needs assistant in money. Then I send them money.

And then brain says, sneaky, inside, like from hiding: It is not important!!!!! Hundreds of times each day it whispers silently. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!

SO WHAT!!! SO DAMN WHAT??????? I DON´T CARE. I WILL DO IT ANYWAY. IT IS COMMON HUMAN BUSINESS. I DON´T CARE IF IT IS IMPORTANT OR NOT. A HUMAN HAS THINGS TO TEND TO. STOP TELLING ME IT IS NOT IMPORTANT, TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS!
CRAP! When I DO something in the spiritual way nowadays, I still gets smashed. SO, what the hell do you want me to do?????????????????????

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/8/07 02:18

    nasty little buggers sometimes those voices

    ReplyDelete