2007-08-11

Another dream

Dreamt again. This time about work.

My last boss called me to do a days work. He had been asked to do something to see if we could do it and get the job. It was not my regular job, more like an investigation of sorts.
I took the train and worked one day, some persons was involved that somehow guided that work. I did not really see them, was only aware that somebody was there. I never figured out what we were doing even if work was done. In the afternoon the boss came back and talked to the others. I got no message so I packed up and made myself ready to go to the station. My bosses wife came in, are you packing? Yes, nobody said I shall be working with this so I clear up.But they said you were doing a good job she said. Well, nobody told me. My boss was supposed to take me to the station (that is the normal deal since I moved in the real life) We went and I waited for him to tell me if I am to work or not. There was a feeling that I should, but nothing was said.
And that is where the dream ended.

Well, yeah, this is better. But there are still no message to what I am supposed to do. Better, but not good enough. They have to do better or I skip it all. I don´t bother, I have realised that the “living forever” part everyone are so anxious about in fact does not apply to the human that I am. When I die I will stay dead. That is great. If the spirit part wants to live forever it is up to her to work for it. Spirit has to work harder! Not me the human. I have no problem with dying and to stay dead, that will be a relief.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/8/07 22:57

    you have the work dream, i keep having these school dreams (sitting in class, taking tests). and im a long way from having to go to school. lame! (as the kids say)

    ReplyDelete