2007-08-06

I hate this!

Had a dream this morning. And I tell you I dream rearely that I remember, mostly when there are some spiritual stuff going on.

This dream was about travel. I was about to make travel with some familymembers. Overseas. The day for departure was in, but I never even packed. Then I asked what time the train was departing to the airport. Noone had even looked for it, me neither. Had to go home in a rush to seek out timetables and pack. Very disturbed.

So, what does this mean? I read the chapter about Auraura on their site. It was appealing somehow. It turned out to be directed to Lightworkers. If her story is true, which I have no reason, really, to doubt, she had have an interesting live to say the least. And here I sit with just fragments of stuff that makes me feel important. What a laugh.

But there are one thing, I once told grim I will not go anywhere unless the question about “life” and “creation” is answered. He could not give it, but this might give that answer. Maybe!

So, went to that site and tried to order that book. Turned out this is new site not really working yet. They wanted people to order that book without even knowing how much it costed. Anyway, filld out the form halfway to make a question. Got an answer this morning but without the prize. Only what item I wanted.

And then this dream, I did not sleep well tonight and I rarely do that too. So, the dream are probably having a connection to the Auraura site.

Does it mean I shall go there? Or does it mean I am going in the wrong direction again? I HATE WHEN THEY SEND MESSAGES THAT I DON´T UNDERSTAND. I WILL NOT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT. IF THEY CAN´T SEND ME MESSAGES I UNDERSTAND, THEN KEEP QUIET. SHOUT UP! DON´T BOTHER ME!

I REALLY HATE THIS!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/8/07 08:01

    i know what you mean, ive been writing down my dreams for over a year and studying about them for longer and they still dont make sense. i even bought some books, some written by jung to help. what a waste. sometimes dreams seem like mixed crap from the previous day, sometimes it seems they try to say something, but who knows. ive read all sorts of material on the subconscious (dreams) that ranges from interesting to absurd, and none of it really helpful. ive had a handful of interesting or prophetic dreams, but the majority of it seems just a chicanery of mishmashed images and disjointed ideas. i understand your frustration. does your dream mean actual travel in 3d or is it spiritual journey? i don't know. i typical jungian reading wounld mean that the travel is a spiritual journey, with members of your family (representing aspects of your personality, which eventually have to be accepted or integrated). Overseas travel could be a sky (air) spiritual path, or at certain journey over subconscious material. Upset at not being packed or having a timetable is typical reaction for the rational thinking aspect of consciouness, but for spiritual journey they say its something you cant pack for as you cant take any baggage (attachments, repressed issues, or other encumberments) or have timetable (because subconscious realm doesn't seem to always obey temporal mechanics. Ive heard that spiritual journey not something that your can plan and prepare for, it just happens, whcihc catches the essence of your dream to a certain extent. but that cj jung for you. At least thats a shot in the dark.
    I go crazy as ive been reading that dreams can be repressed feelings im into releasing stuff and i keep having dreams about my stepfather or others that i dislike (see i have problems too, plenty in fact)and i get rid of him in the dream or defeat someone in a struggle and i am pleased when waking in morning as i think maybe i made progress with then the releasing, but then then the next day ill have a similar dream with the same person and fighting them again. they say dreams is powerful, but does it have a difficult time trying to convey message just like we have trouble understanding? i don't know. Like you i got mad when i had a bunch of dreams that didn't make any sense to me and i told them to shut up and stop bothering me and i didn't really dream much for awhile. it only really started again recently when i said ok, lets have another go shall we?
    love
    littlecloud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/8/07 10:38

    Read your blog, you know that dream remindes me a little of the train you had a vision/dream about a few years ago, remember? Seems to say if you miss the train the rest of the journey doesn't take place. Does that help any in your understanding? Only you can provide the insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Littlecloud, thanks for taking the time to interpret the dream. Sounds about right I guess. Problem is, as usual, that I have no use of it. It does not help knowing it as I still have no clue of what they really wants me to do. And “I” don´t really care to find out anymore. You can´t use dreams as messages as you can´t, ever, be sure you have the true message. So, why this is here I have no clue, it is useless.

    About your dreams it seems to me that you deal with the problems at hand. That are not yet solved. I rarely remember dreams, havn´t had one for almost a year that I can remember. Apart from this one.

    yea chip, its almost the same, seems there are no progress after all.

    ReplyDelete