2007-08-17

ok,ok

I shall write it down.

The last few days I followed a thread at Cot. Starion had questions about the workings of the universe. So I offered the book about Quantum Consciousness. I also pointed out to her about sensing people on distanse and feeling people, like the kids.

Yes, but that put something I felt for long into words. Have not posted it though. And probably winn not as I don´t want to end up in discussions.

To live in this world we need the shields between us. That makes up separate. Most people call it “ego” but I don´t like that word. What is “ego” actually? I prefere to call it “identity”. Life creates shields to contain identities to fulfill the experience of life. BUT, as I see it, sometimes those shields is not perefect. There are gaps and holes. Stonger or weaker in different cases. That allowes us to know and feel others. Sometimes we strongly feel being part of, or belong, to another. And even through great distance are able to sense them. It is because there is only distance in the world of life and matter.

Those gaps provide a “peek hole” to the greater world of existence, other levels beyond this world of matter.

This has nagged at me for a few days now. Maybe now my mind can get a rest?

No comments:

Post a Comment